GradInfo login page
GradInfo allows users with appropriate security to maintain and view information about every MSU graduate program, such as the program's faculty, guidance committee members for both Plan A master's students and doctoral students, as well as RCR, Ph.D. Plans and placement data for graduate students.
System Owner: Dr. Thomas D.
Jeitscko, Dean of The Graduate School (email@example.com)
Problems, issues and questions
- General system questions about GradInfo:
- Help documents for GradInfo as well as GradPlan are available from the "Help" link at the top right of the GradInfo screen after login.
- Technical support (i.e. a faculty member not appearing on the "Add Committee Members" page after entering the name, MsuNetID, or Zpid):
- Contact the MSU IT Service Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- A (non-regular) faculty member does not appear on the "approved" list of individuals who can serve on committees for your program:
- See procedures for approving non-tenured committee members: https://grad.msu.edu/non-regular-faculty-committees.
Or contact Melissa Del Rio in the Grad School (mailto:email@example.com)
- Mistake entering committee members:
- Contact Melissa Del Rio in the Grad School (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
- A student's data in GradInfo appears to have an error (i.e. major, enrollment terms, degrees awarded or time frame, etc):
- Contact the Registrar's Office (email@example.com), since all student data come from SIS.
- General data analysis questions:
- Contact Irene Weber in the Office of Planning and Budgets (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- GradInfo training sessions:
- Will be conducted in the fall and spring semesters by the Graduate School. Please contact Melissa Del Rio (email@example.com) or Deanne Hubbell (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Accessability issues (i.e. screen reader or magnifier problems):
- Contact the MSU IT Service Desk by e-mail at email@example.com or by calling (517) 432-6200.